Corelis ScanExpress Tools V8.3 released
Corelis new version 8.3 of th ScanExpress Boundary-Scan Tool Suite includes SPI scripting, e.MMC x4 support, and user interface enhancements.
Here is a brief list of software improvements:
• Improved project management features for ScanExpress TPG, including a streamlined project creation wizard, broader support for test project identification conventions, and a fully revised project selection user interface.
• New boundary-scan script functions for controlling SPI peripherals and improved direct I2C IO functions with support for repeated start conditions and the ability to abort transactions on NAK conditions with compatible hardware controllers.
• Enhanced e.MMC in-system-programming (ISP) and interconnectivity testing for devices utilizing a 4-bit configuration. Supported components can be erased, programmed, verified, and tested for connectivity when connected to a boundary-scan component.
• New savable docking capability for all ScanExpress Viewer tool windows, allowing operators to better customize and maintain the tool layout to fit their needs.
• The ScanExpress JET application programming interface (API) can now execute any script function, including functions that access registers, halt or run the CPU, and more.
Many more enhancements, improvements, and updates across all software applications.