SMARC i.MX6 System-on-Module with Wifi and Bluetooth
The SMARC iMX6 is a system-on-module (SoC) based on NXP Semiconductors i.MX6 family of processors with ARM Cortex-A9 clocked at up to 1.2 GHz. It is an industrial computer platform (operating temperature range from - 40°C to +85°C), in a low profile (SOM dimensions 82mm x 50 mm). With different combinations of RAM and Flash memory, a complete list of interfaces and peripherals, and with the possibility to have a 3D graphic accelerator, it can be the base for complex industrial equipment or any other kind of application. There is also an expansion board (SMARC EXPANSION) to complement the module. A developer baseboard and can be used as the fastest way to test the final application before the prototyping phase.
SMARC i.MX6 SoM Highlights
- Fully tested, highly reliable, scalable board that allows customers to focus on their end application
- Designed for commercial or industrial range purposes
- Easy connectivity through the SMARC-314 connector
- Small form factor (82mm x 50mm)
- On-board Gigabit Ethernet Physical Layer Transceiver (PHY)
- WiFi IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth v4.0 (BLE)
- Various Memory of Flash Memory combinations
More information is available on request.