Speech Codecs, Echo & Noise Cancellers Cancellers, OFDM Modems
We offer a number of DSP algorithms, mainly for speech applications such as hands-free, speaker phones, intercoms and industrial communication. These algorithms are available as object code for a variety of DSP families, including Analog Devices Blackfin, Texas Instruments C5000 and C6000. Datasheets available for download below refer to the implementation on Analog Devices Blackfin, most of them also available for Texas Intruments DSP. If you need any of these algorithms or the respective datasheets for any other platform, please, do not hesitate to contact us.
- Audio Enhancement and Echo Cancellation
- ETSI 06.10 GSM fullrate (13 kbps, very low MIPS) (PDF)
- ETSI 06.20 GSM halfrate (5.6 kbps) (PDF)
- Line Echo Canceller (G.165 compliant)
- Acoustic Echo-Canceller (G.167 compliant) (PDF)
- ITU G.722.2 Adaptive-Multirate Wide-Band Speech Codec (6.6 kbps to 23.85 kbps) (PDF)
- ITU G.729A (G.729AB) 8.0 kbps Voice Codec (PDF)
- ITU G.726 ADPCM Voice Codec (16 kbps to 40 kbps) (PDF)
- ITU G.722 Wideband Speech Codec (7kHz bandwidth, 40 kbps to 64 kbps) (PDF)
- ITU G.723.1 (5.3kbps, 6.3 kbps) Voice Codec (PDF)
- C-OFDM modem (up to 10 bits/Hz/sec) for radio data links and wired communication
For more information, please contact us.